Get your Shrimp here

Shrimp hobby Romania

Kovacs Mihai

GF-Mitglied
Bewertungen
Garneleneier
Hi,
My name is Mihai Kovacs , live in Arad , Romania . I love very much shrimps and aquascaping and I try to combine this hobby . I have 1 year experience of ADA ( I worked at ADA Showroom in Europe ) . My first experience with shrimps was in 2012 , which ended beacuse i moved to Budapest , Hungary . Now I'm back in Romania and will present my shrimp project .

Shrimp tanks :

- 45x30x30 - 40 litres

- Lighting - T5 osram 6500 Kelvin 80w - 1449 cm

- Substrate-JBL Pro Scapers shrimp soil beige

- Mineral - Salty Shrimp GH+ , Bacter AE , Mironekuton powder

- Dennerse 190 Osmose

sffe.jpg image (1).jpg sffe.jpg image (1).jpg IMG_3292.JPG

Moderiert:
Cheers to Romania. I dont speak your language, hope english is fine as well. Some fotos from the scapes you did at the showroom would be quite interesting. Welcome!

Gruß, Chris

Hello Mihai,

welcome to the GF. You´re the first romanian user (okay, except Chris Lukhaup who has a romanian origin), an it´s a quite good chance for our community to get a closer look on shrimp-keeping in foreign countries.
So, be welcome and have fun.

I´ve made a little correction to your first post and replaced the romanian version with your second post in english.

With greetings from the Himalaya

Yeti

Hi Mihai,
welcome to the board. Very cool project and photos. Which shrimps are you planning to breed?

Hi blue_shrimp

I want to breed neocaridina davidi variations (red sakura ,orange ,yellow fire , carbon rili etc.)

Hi Mihai,

I wish you all the best for this Project.
And I hope you give us some updates from time to time.

Especially what will happen with the power socket behind the tank.

Welcome Mihai :-) nice projekt!
My english is bad...but my hungarian is better ^^

I'm curious to read your updates.

Hello,

your project looks really good, and you on the picture is the most important part of equipment: the coffee machine. But, really: Everything looks professional like a showroom.

Greetings
Yeti

In picture is my girlfriend . She love aquascaping and help me in my projects .:):):):):):)

Hehe,

having the same hobbies is very good to have a peaceful home. :D

But, your Espresso-Machine ist a good one, have the same from Italy here in my kitchen.

Coffee = Civilization (it´s quite useless to talk to me in the mornig until I´ve had my first cup)

Greetings
Yeti

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hehe,

having the same hobbies is very good to have a peaceful home. :D

But, your Espresso-Machine ist a good one, have the same from Italy here in my kitchen.

Coffee = Civilization (it´s quite useless to talk to me in the mornig until I´ve had my first cup)

Greetings
Yeti

Morning coffee is the most special .I do not wake up completely until I drink my coffee.

Hello Mihai,

Nice to read from you and to see such an amazing shrimp room! It looks really professional and stylish, too, with the white furniture as a contrast to the tank.
I will follow your thread to see how your project develops, as I'm also keeping several neocaridina varieties. And I'm always curious to see if things are done differently in other countries!

Greetings to Romania
Mortifera

Plants arrived .

- Tropica Taxiphyllum sp. Spiky moss
- Tropica Vesicularia Dubyana Christmas
- Tropica Vesicularia ferriei Weeping
- Tropica Taxiphyllum sp. Flame
- Dennerle Vesicularia montagne
IMG_0432.JPG IMG_0341.JPG IMG_0359.JPG IMG_0431.JPG IMG_0440.JPG IMG_0441.JPG IMG_0432.JPG IMG_0341.JPG IMG_0359.JPG IMG_0431.JPG IMG_0440.JPG IMG_0441.JPG

Hi Mihai,

Looks like it's going to become a beautiful little tank. :thumbsup:
Because I had special experiences with Dennerle plants: After watering them for about 8 weeks, they still killed my whole shrimp stock. They were only 3 Anubias 'Pinto', but they seemed to have clearly be infected with loads of insecticides. It took me about 12-16 weeks until I would risk another try to put shrimps into the tank again. And then they survived. thank god. So be careful with your plants and the planned shrimp folks. :)

Hi Mihai,

Looks like it's going to become a beautiful little tank. :thumbsup:
Because I had special experiences with Dennerle plants: After watering them for about 8 weeks, they still killed my whole shrimp stock. They were only 3 Anubias 'Pinto', but they seemed to have clearly be infected with loads of insecticides. It took me about 12-16 weeks until I would risk another try to put shrimps into the tank again. And then they survived. thank god. So be careful with your plants and the planned shrimp folks. :)

Hi Wolke ,

Thanks for the suggestion .After 2-3 water changes , I populate shrimps .

Zurück
Oben