Get your Shrimp here

dumm Dänen suchen Hilfe

Jerrich

GF-Mitglied
Bewertungen
Garneleneier
hallo lieben Nachbarn ..
Ich entschuldige mich für die schlechte google translate, aber es ist besser als mein Deutsch ...

Ich bin für jemanden, der mich mit einigen Informationen über, wo ich Garnelen zu erschwinglichen Geld zu finden helfen suchen ..

Ich bin für jeden Red Bee, Schwarz Bee, Crystal Red, Black Tiger oder Schneewittchen.
Ich würde taiwan bee gern hätten, aber habe gehört, sie wäre sehr teuer und keiner von ihnen in Dänemark zu finden sind ..

wenn ich den padborg am Freitag könnte, würde ich gerne einige Garnelen Hause kommen, wenn ich könnte so glücklich sein .... so hoffe jemand da draußen kann mir helfen ..

MVH.
jerrich
Dänemark

hello Kevin..
great that makes it a litlle easyer for me.. yes i am, i have talcked my friend in to driving me to otto dubborg in padborg, so i was hoping to get some shrimps at the same time. i got recomended to this site and it seems like the perfect place to ask for help and guidence..

nice.. flensborg isent so far from padborg so i dont think that should be the problem... :-D

great thank you, you are so help full.. we should arrive in flesborg around 14:30 if the traffic allows it... but i have a client at 17:00 so we dont have mouch more than 1 houer i flensborg..

Dear ones,

Although we support friendships and helpfulness above all borders and difficulties, we are still a german-speaking community. I'd like to ask you to communicate further details of your meeting via private message. (Regarding those details are in no-one's interest in public, nonetheless. ;))

Greetings, Wolke

Ich entschuldige mich. Wird nicht wieder vorkommen.
You didn't do anything bad. It was just a kind note to you. Some things better stay private, e.g. adresses and telephone numbers. ;)

(I can't even recommend our english partner board, because there ain't happen much. I consider there is no-one any more. :()

My mom allways told me its better to be extra polite than to be an idiot specially when you arent at home.. in here im not quiet at home but people have been more than helpfull.. i see your point and thanks for the heads up i wasent thinking..

That's a function of the software of the board. If someone likes what you wrote, one can click "Gefällt mir" and then a note like Postdamer's appears under your posting. It's similar to the "Like"-function in Facebook.

Zurück
Oben