Get your Shrimp here

Auflösung Salty Shrimp Bee Mineral GH+

Sandoval

GF-Mitglied
Bewertungen
Garneleneier
Hallo, wissen Sie, wenn es gut ist salty shrimp bee mineral gh+ Gramm auflösen einige in einen Behälter mit Spender 500ml?

Ich bin es leid, diese werden aufgelöst in jedem Wasserwechsel ...

Bitte was?

Könntest du das mal deutlich ausdrücken?
Ich kann damit nichts anfangen was du da von uns möchtest.

Lieben Gruß
Kim

Hi!

Wenn ich das richtig verstehe, möchte Sandoval eine Stammlösung herstellen um nicht bei jedem Wasserwechsel Salz auflösen zu müssen!?

Irgendwo schrieb der Entwickler" des Salzes mal, dass man das nicht machen soll.
Finde das leider nicht mehr :/
Wenn ich mich richtig erinnere fehlen wohl Stabilisatoren oder so :?:

Hallo,
ich denke Kathrin hat Recht.
Sandoval hat bestimmt einen Übersetzer aus dem Internet genutzt, um die Frage zu stellen.

Hello Sandoval,
please send your question on manufacturer from your salt. He can you say it´s good or bad.

Hello Sandoval,
to give you the answer straight away...
No, Salty Shrimp Bee Mineral GH+ is not designed to dilute in advanced quantities.

May I ask where you see the Problem with using it as recommended?

Thanks for your answer Maple.
My problem is water changes to 20 tanks and having to wait for the bottle to bottle salts dissolve and tank to tank.
My idea was to add water change once dissolved to make it easier.
Any idea to solve this?

Well in that case...
Basically you plan ahead how many tanks you are going to do in one session. For that, you will have a rough idea how much water you are going to use. So you could dissolve the amount of Bee Mineral which you will need for your task.

Say in one tank you are going to change 20l, so you prepare a glass of your changing Water with the needed amount of the mineral. You do, say, five tanks... it means you prepare five glasses of water, ready to be used and to be tipped in the tank.
Get away from the idea that the mineral is supposed to be fully dissolved. The undissolved Minerals are usually rock Minerals and will only react if needed. That is one of the reasons, why you shouldn't mix a big portion.

Okay, I made clear to me.

But I doubt it should be reliable and if the gh + one bottle.

Such as these ... Any opinion?

This is a liquid Mineral.
You also get this from other companies.
It works like the Bee Shrimp but if this stays too long you also have minerals at the bottom in the bottle.

Best regards
Kim

That's something completely different and has nothing to do with the Bee Shrimp Mineral GH+.

This solution is only to raise the total water hardness.

I think, something gets lost in translation and I´m not sure, what your main goal is.
Do you want to keep Bees in your tanks?
Do you use Bee Shrimp Mineral GH+ to mineralise your Water or do you just want to up the total water hardness?

This product increases the Gh directly and is in liquid form.
I just wanted to know that you can not create the same product but with mineral bee + gh.
Would not it be removing the bottle well before each use to prevent the accumulation of salts in the background?

Hello Sandoval,

sorry for the late answer.
Are you just trying to up your GH?
I'm still not to sure what you would like to achieve. I know, that you´ve got 20 tanks and that you find it difficult to dissolve the Bee Mineral Salt for each tank.

I've worked out, that English isn't your native language. Where are you from? Maybe we have got a native speaking user here in the Forum who will help to solve your questions.

Zurück
Oben